Thursday 16 July 2020

What the fuck was even the point!?


Hooo boy, ok, this is probably not going to dim the flames any and in fact, it might add fuel to the fire, but fuck it, I need to vent somewhere, purely because venting allows me to put things in perspective. Usually I do it off the blog and just vent to Franky, he's perfect for that kind of thing cause he never replies, just sits there and listens, his purpose during that moment is to prevent myself from looking like a lunatic who is talking to himself. Sadly, he is busy recovering from his injuries, same as the Motherfucker that got us into the following mess where we got our injuries from.

After Prince of The Land of Stench visited his Labyrinth, he told me and Franky to start prepping because we were going to pay a visit to his “old acquaintance” at first he was vague about who this acquaintance was, but as days of preparation went by, he made it clear that we were going to be paying a visit to KnitWolf's crew. When I asked him why, he simply replied by saying that he needed to “ask another question” which did not bode well, considering how he went about “asking” last time he paid them a visit. I tried to protest, specifically because I wanted more clarification on what it is we were going there to do, but he replied that he couldn't clear it up in such a way that I would understand and that it didn't ultimately matter, claiming that it was his turn to receive our help on his goals, considering he helped us track down the information about Alesa's assassin. And so, days went by and next thing I know, we Pathed into some sort of forest, right at the treeline too, beyond the treeline was an open field in the middle of which stood a building, surrounded by a few cabins, shit looked like some sort of abandoned business retreat. I have no idea what state, or even country this was in, so I have no idea how he knew on how to find this place, however, he must have dropped by here before at some point, because his description of the place prior to us Pathing into the forest surrounding it, was almost spot on.

Again, I wasn't clear on the specifics of what we were doing there, but the Asshole did say that he needed to get into the central building and we had to help him do that, somehow. Considering that the Wolf's crew consisted of only two people apart from herself, I figured it would be way too easy, just have Franky summon his Denizen friends en masse and have them act as a distraction, while the Bandaged Fuck would sneak right in. Once we were actually there, remaining hidden within the treeline, I decided to climb up a tree and assess the situation, make sure that there were no uncalled for surprises and of course there was, first sign of things possibly going awry. Through my binoculars, which I had firmly stashed in my fanny pack that I carry over my shoulder, I could see a bunch of people just shambling around the cabins which were in front of the main building, shit looked like a mini zombie apocalypse down there.

"Those aren't zombies, they're worse, zombies at least are unaware of their own suffering." Laughed the bandaged bum boy. As I was about to suggest changes to the plan, Kelevra just laughed the shambling freaks away, telling Franky to simply summon a larger amount of Denizens. Franky, who was at the time leaning against a random tree, silently observing us as he always does, walked out in front of us, staring away at the business retreat for a few minutes, I noticed that his body began to shiver slightly, as soon as I noticed it, he immediately dropped down to his knees, digging his hands deep into the ground, still shaking. That's when I began to notice the creepy whispers coming from every direction, these things still unsettled the fuck out of me, despite seeing them in action many times before, it's their summoning that creeps me out the most, they just begin to crawl out from everywhere, like cockroaches. Several Denizens began to climb out of the trees, from under the ground, hell, some clawed from out of the trees, all of them began to leap towards the business retreat, their whispers echoing louder through the air.

We were about to begin stepping towards the Wolf's hideout, when something whizzed passed me. It was a bullet, a bullet that immediately hit Franky in the head, making him fall down onto the ground, interrupting the summoning. I rushed towards him immediately.


thought he was dead.


Luckily the bullet only grazed the top of his head, I don't know the extent of the damage it did to him, considering his head is always covered up by his grey hood and a blank face mask, but it did tear off the tip of the hood, as well as breaking off the top corner bit of the mask, making black, oily, tar-like hair to fall out into the open. Before I could notice anything else, Kelevra's shadow began to loom over us, as he stood over us, his arms extended, when looking up at him, I saw liquid spurt out from behind him as he was jolted forward a little bit, as the second bullet hit him in the back. Yet, despite that, he didn't even seem to be bothered by it at all, calmly asking Franky if he could go after this sniper. I was about to protest, but Franky was already nodding in agreement at Kelevra, quickly getting to his feet and Pathing himself out, leaving just me and Kelevra, and the last strand of Denizens that were just jumping out of the treeline towards the Wolf's camp. Without warning, Kelevra grabbed my arm and began to run along with the last remaining Denizens that were just leaping out of the treeline, towards the camp, using the Denizens as cover. Eventually I began to run on my own, keeping up with him, but letting him go first for obvious reasons, the closer we got to the camp, the better I could see the Shambling People that were suddenly greater in numbers then from what I saw when I was within the treeline, these poor people were fucked, even before Kelevra and The Denizens started ripping them to shreds, the way they looked, some had gouged out eyes, others were missing limbs, some had stitched up mouths, all of them, running towards Kelevra and The Denizens, willingly, as if finally finding a way to die, shit was fucked up. Some of them even ran towards me, but I avoided them, I'm not like The Bandaged Prick, or Wolf, or any other psycho sunken into this shit, I don't do mindless killing or torture. As we ran further into the camp, more of these Shambling husks came crawling/running out of everywhere, their number were far greater than the Denizen number, I began to notice the Denizens scattering all over the field, sinking their teeth into any Shambling freak that was within their vicinity, while the Shamblers weren't putting up much of a fight, their amount was scattering our reinforcements, I notified The Bandaged Idiot of my observation, but he just kept on running forward, screaming out that this was where we were going to have to improvise. I actually, unironically hate that word, mainly because it's a word that is only spoken when shit is hitting the fan and boy was it hitting the fan, despite me trying my best to avoid the Shamblers, I was still covered in blood, because it was just spurting all over the place, a literal bloodbath.

Due to Kelevra's enthusiasm in killing anything that was in front of him, I began to slowly lose him out of my sight, that was until he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, allowing me to catch up and try to ask him why the fuck he was stopping, but I was interrupted mid-question by Kelevra suddenly waving at someone off in the distance, looking around, I saw them, walking out of the building we were running towards. Fell and Wolf, it was really easy to tell who was who between the two of them, considering Fell looked like a plain person (As plain as you can possibly look with short blue hair and a missing eye) when put in contrast against Wolf... Don't get me wrong, Wolf herself looked like a person in that specific moment, a very sick person, who by all logic shouldn't even be walking, what with that massive gash on her stomach that was eerily shaped like a monstrous mouth peeking out from underneath her red coat: "Calavera! You have finally come to visit us! How nice!" She sounded enthusiastic, not a hint of annoyance, or anger at the fact that we just launched a full blown attack on their camp, this is how you spot a truly fucked in the head person, when they react in illogical ways.

Speaking of fucked in the head, a Shambler was slowly walking up on Kelevra, he didn't even look away from Wolf whilst cutting off it's head and then waving it's decapitated head around, spurting blood all over the place "You even prepared the appetisers! How thoughtful!" followed by his manic laughter. To which Wolf responded with a chuckle of her own as her and Fell were casually strolling towards us, the closer they got, the more 'off' things seemed about Wolf, because now I could see her face, specifically her stitched up grin, the stitches pulling away at her lips the wider the grin got, almost making it seem as too wide for a regular person. Kelevra seemed to be unfazed, but that was most likely due to his boner for the upcoming confrontation, however, he did acknowledge her 'changes' once I told him to stop giggling like an idiot and pay attention. "A new look Knitty, interesting..." yeeted the decapitated head behind him "Usually, when a person adopts a new look, it is a signal for change, so tell me, what kind of change have you went through?" The dumbass was clearly egging her on into an immediate confrontation.

And then, well, what happened next was off putting, bottom line, whatever Wolf is today, it is definitely not a human any longer. With a playful response: "You really want to see?" the stitches at the shoulders of her coat came loose. Her shoulders dropped from her torso, stretching to the sides, attached by a thick clump of threads. The stitches came loose from her elbows, wrists and fingers as they stretched out in similar fashion. Her legs and feet quickly followed, separating from her torso, her knees, her ankles and toes. She toppled forward, landing on all four of her extended limbs, like some sort of eldritch animal. What was more weird, was the fact that her clothes separated with the limbs, but stayed in place, as if they are a part of her. Before I could even begin to process whatever the fuck I was looking at, she leapt towards Kelevra, who seemed to be as stunned as I was, however, was still able to react to the leap in time and with the back of his jacket extending upwards against the ground, propelled himself over Wolf and began to run off towards the building, with Wolf immediately following in pursuit. I just kept on looking as the both of them rushed off, trying to wrap my head around what the fuck exactly just happened, when at the last second, at the corner of my eye, I could barely see something approaching me with great speed. It was a Tomahawk, being swung at me with great force, I barely managed to avoid it, with it cutting through my shirt and placing a shallow cut across my chest, hurt like hell, adrenaline started to kick in along with the pain, which allowed me to blatantly rip the sheathed sword off my back and unsheathe it, all in order to at leas stand a chance against Fell. Who was now swinging her arm back, but a downward angle, clearly trying to go for my legs, all the while yelling "You fucking idiot! You shouldn't have followed that piece of shit because now I gotta kill you!" her speech was slurred, despite that I could clearly understand her. Whether due to pure skill, or luck, I somehow managed to jump over the retracting swing, manage to balance myself on my feet rather quickly, I began to back away from her "Please don't tell me you're going to lecture me as you kill me, the spam you and Hannah leave is enough as is. Besides, why does a psycho like you even care?" I still don't understand why she gave a shit, not why she gave a shit in trying to kill me, despite the fact that she elaborated that point regardless:
"Fucking right I'm gonna lecture your sad ass. Why do I care?! Well for one thing, motherfucker, you're here. At my home. With that giggling dickhead", that part was kind of clear considering we were trespassing on their territory, what I didn't get is why did she even bother to yell at me for coming to their territory, just fucking kill me then. She sighed "And you're too fucking stupid to see that he's going to kill you! Whether you get to pay those donkey cocks back for what they did to Alesa or not!" Yeah, no shit, almost anyone who worked with Kelevra ended up dead, either by his hand, or due to his actions, but as I said before, as long as I get back at said 'donkey cocks' I don't really care what happens afterwards, hell, I'll probably just off myself. Then her tone changed, as she exclaimed almost in a growl: "Don't act like you don't have any blood on your hands shit head. You're not fucking better. You're not fucking innocent!" 

I don't know why, but that comment in particular managed to piss me off, probably because of how untrue that statement was, I never claimed that my hands were clean of anything, I cleaned a bunch of assholes and I have absolutely no regrets over that to this day. "What an interesting fucking observation!" I exclaimed sarcastically "I'm so stupid man, sure! Despite the fact that I've come as close as ever to tracking the fuckers down only after I started getting assistance from him." Due to my anger at her remark, I was now going to return the favour, kind of wishing I didn't if I had known what was going to follow "I didn't say I don't have blood on my hands, but at least I don't fall in love with my abusers." The response was quick and to the point this time "Fine, you fucking retard! Don't fucking say that I didn't warn you, cuntcake!" After which she immediately lunged at me, swinging her tomahawk, however, due to her rage induced response, this time I was fully expecting the attack and only because of that, managed to stop her tomahawk dead in it's tracks from coming down on me, with my sword, after which I immediately kicked at her knee, making her back off which in turn gave me space to swing my sword around and now return the favour to her, by swinging it downwards towards her left shoulder. She tried to twist out of the way, but was too slow and I managed to slice a piece of her flesh free from her upper arm, I was kind of expecting her to reel from the pain and give me another window of opportunity, but no, she immediately spun the grip on the tomahawk in her right hand and swung the spike towards my left side. Caught completely off guard and with no time to react, the spike dug right into my left side, just below the ribs, lightning of pain flashed before my eyes as the cold steel dug deep into my side, sending me immediately to the ground, dropping my sword in the process. I was immediately trying to hold the wound closed in order to prevent myself from bleeding out, Fell however had other ideas in mind, as she began stomping on my chest, making the shallow cut she delivered to me earlier hurt more than it should have, all the while yelling at me "I TOLD YOU! I FUCKING FUCKING TOLD YOU! I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE TO KILL YOU BUT HERE WE FUCKING ARE! ALL BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T TEAR YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR STUPID ASS LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THIS WAS A REALLY FUCKING BAD IDEA" Or something among those lines, it was kind of hard to listen to her, while she was using my chest as a trampoline, at this point it was clear that she was fully intending to kill me and I guess I kind of brought it on myself, but she egged me on, so it was only fair that I would do the same, somehow I managed to gather enough strength to catch her foot and push her away from me, managing to barely cough out "You know the problem with people like you?" That seemed to pull at her strings quite nicely "What? Come on then, you emo sack of bullshit, fucking tell me" This is where I had to plant the bait "You all think it's just so easy to kill me..." And then throw it out there for her to hopefully latch onto it "NOW!" I yelled out suddenly at absolutely nobody. Instinctively, she glanced behind her, to make sure that there was no threat behind her, giving me the opportunity I needed to reach into my fanny pack and pull out a syringe filled with Maenad blood.

I hated injecting myself with these back in the day, I hated doing it this time no less, mainly because the conversion process isn't pleasant at all, to feel how your bones extend and rip through your skin as they change, hurts like fucking hell. On top of that, with Maenad blood specifically, your mind begins to lose it's sense, giving way to this animalistic rage, making it harder to control what I do, I've seen recordings of myself when I would inject Maenad blood into myself, it's not pretty, hence why I took a small dosage of it with myself this time, so that the effects would wear off sooner, but I guess there was still enough to completely zone me out, as I don't exactly remember how I ended up in a position where I was suddenly pouncing at her, with her being on the ground now instead of me. But I do remember what started to knock back to my senses, as I was pouncing at her, she sidestepped me and swung the bladed bit of the Tomahawk into my back, I didn't feel it connect, but it must have, considering when looking through my injuries, I did have a gash on my back, right above the spine, The Tomahawk must not have stabbed too deeply, probably because a Maenad's bones are extremely thick, which is the most painful aspect of changing into a Maenad, your bones re-shaping. After she stabbed me in the back, I remember immediately grabbing her arm and twisting it around with such strength, I made her fall, which caused her to yank the Tomahawk out of my back which hurt more than when it was embedded into my back, this meant that the transformation was already wearing off, meaning I was slowly regaining control of my body, but also losing the effect of the Blood. Another indicator of the effect wearing off was that I no longer wanted to rip her throat out and was now actively trying to just knock her out, hence why when she hit the ground I grabbed her head and started bashing it against the ground, but she was fucking stubborn as shit, kicked me in the legs as she was trying to push herself off the ground, which made me let go of her head and stagger backwards, I couldn't let her get any distance between us, so I immediately dropped on all fours and prepared to use my fading Maenad physiology to do another pounce at her. But before I could do that, she exclaimed "You stupid son of a bitch." After which she lunged at me instead, doing a spin kick of some sort, which would probably connect, if it wasn't done instantly after her head was bashed into the ground a few times, I was able to stop her kick mid-air with one of my hands, the other one pushing down on her chest as I swept her standing leg from underneath her, actively forcing her down on the ground. At this point I was getting pissed off again, what with the effects wearing off and the pain from all the injuries coming back in full force, the lack of knowledge of what the fuck we were even doing there, the lack of back-up and most of all, the inability to knock this fucking... Fell out.

With every Punch I yelled to her to stay down, but she just fucking wouldn't "I'm not losing to a fucking angsty, roid raging dipshit!" Holy fucking shit, was this a fucking honour thing? Who gives a shit, at this point, I made it abundantly clear that I didn't want to kill her, just fucking let me knock you out and that's it! But no, she just fucking wouldn't, because she would attempt another swing at my side with her Tomahawk, that fucking thing was glued to her hand I swear to god. At this point, the effect fully wore off and all the pain was rushing back, but I didn't care, I just wanted this stupid confrontation to be over with, so I caught her Tomahawk and wrestled it out of her hand, finally fucking separating her from it. I remember yelling at her as I raised it above my head "God fucking damn it! Don't you fucking understand!? I'm trying to not..." As I swung the tomahawk downwards at her head with the blunt end "KILL YOU!" That finally did it, that last swing finally knocked her the fuck out, now I could easily pass out, just fall down on the ground, probably vomiting onto the ground while I was at it, but looking around through now a mostly empty field, filled with dead bodies of various people that wanted nothing but to die, I saw Wolf and The Bandaged idiot, mainly what I saw was that the Wolf was about to stuff the Idiot into some sort of freaky looking mouth in her stomach.

So I tried my best to get to my feet, dropped her Tomahawk and picked up my sword, grabbed Fell by her arm and began staggering towards the two of them, dragging Fell behind me, trying to think of a way to help the Idiot. And then a thought entered my mind...



This was going to suck, no way this could possibly end well, but there was no other choice really, at this point Kelevra was my only ticket out of here before I bled out, I propped Fell up, as I did I tried my best to hold in my urge to vomit, if I did, it would go all over Fell, which wouldn't be great. Then I put the sword to her throat and yelled out to Wolf, who was almost ready to shove the Bandaged idiot into her stomach mouth. That caught her attention, her wicked smile disappearing in an instant, twisting into a very angered look "You're making a terrible mistake, boy." and her voice, you know, I rarely just take someone referring to me as 'boy' and usually would just shit on them for it, but not with this thing, fuck fucking with whatever that thing was "Let her go, and walk away. Do this, and I will not pursue you." I will also note that my head was not doing so good, it was spinning, there was pain shooting all over my body and I was bleeding from a hole in my side, so yelling was a bit hard, but had to be done "Hey, no problem, didn't want to be here anyway, just hand over the bandaged dumbass and we'll be on our way." Now I'm no body language reader, but it was very obvious with how frustrated Wolf seemed to be, pacing back and forth, still on her fours, like some sort of sentient animal, dragging Kelevra around behind her "Foolish to throw your life away on this poor path that you've chosen." For fuck's sake, not another lecture, I didn't have time for it at that point, I was pretty sure I was developing a high fever the longer this went on, probably from the amount of blood I lost, I really didn't have time for another lecture, which is why I was relieved when she said: "Fine." At this point, Fell began to come to as well, which was on one hand good, because it meant she could walk, on the other hand, it was bad because if she tried to do something, I highly doubt I'd be able to knock her back out again "We let go at the same time. No double crosses. She'll return to me and your precious leader will return to you." Suddenly Fell exclaimed "Ah fuck!" I immediately gripped the sword tighter, bringing it slightly closer to her throat, just to at least make it seem that I WOULD be able to put up a fight and prevent her from trying something, yelling to Wolf that we had a deal and that on the count of three, both of us let go. I started the count, Wolf followed it up "Two..." she began to pull Kelevra away from herself, into a standing position, this was the first time that he was facing me, it was kind of a relief to see him awake, meaning that he could walk back, it would be a bit of a problem if he was still unconscious. This is where the hard part came, this is usually when the double-crossing happens, usually due to people being unable to decide who let's go first, it wasn't that big of a problem for me, mainly because I just didn't have much of a choice, so with a three, I instantly pushed Fell away from myself. And luckily for me, Wolf did the same, both of them now had to walk to their destination and we'd be out of there in an instant...

Yeah, that'd be too easy now wouldn't it?



Fuck man, I still remember the look she gave me as she began to walk away, it wasn't just anger in there, although there was plenty of it expressed, but there was also, sadness? I don't fucking know, why the fuck would she even look back at me? Fucking whatever.




My minute of reflection and pain consumption was interrupted by the Idiots annoying voice, sounding so confident, strutting along the ground with that stupid smile on his face, as if he had actually achieved something there "Well Knitty it's been fun! But as you can see, my eternal party pooper is telling me it's time to wrap it up." And he just kept on talking, not helping my migraine any "I do feel like it's kind of unfair, I mean here we are, creatures who have long since surpassed human limits..." he got closer to Fell "There's Malik with his servant blood..." and then there was a pause as he began to cross paths with Fell, I should have figured the idiot would try something, THE FIRST FUCKING RULE OF WAR IS TO NOT KILL IT'S PRISONERS! What the fuck does the idiot do!? He yanks on her hood, making her jerk back and begins stuffing tendril from his jacket down her throat! And all the while he's fucking laughing along! The idiot just made an enemy for life, one that will not rest until he is dead and probably all of those associated with him! WE HAVE ENOUGH FREAKS GUNNING FOR US AS IS, WE DON'T FUCKING NEED MORE! I started running towards them, in hopes that I could bash in the idiots face with my sword or something to make him back off, but that train of thought was interrupted as the last thing I saw was Wolf leaping forward as well, screaming in rage, which just increased my head pain to such an extent that it was no longer bearable, that fucking scream, what the fuck even was that!? It wasn't human, I'll tell you that much, I instantly grabbed my head in a poor attempt to somehow minimise the pain that was shooting through it, that's when I felt myself coming into contact with the ground, my feet no longer working as they intended because of the pain, all I could see when wincing upwards is Kelevra, right next to me, letting go of Fell who's lifeless body just fell to the ground, as he looked in Wolf's direction with a wicked smile, clearly preparing to throw down with her all over again. In that moment, I must have blinked at some point, because in that same instance, Franky was right there beside us, grabbing onto our shoulders, I knew all too well what he was about to do and was slightly relieved, but I couldn't appreciate the relief fully because as we were Pathing out of there, another wave of pain had come over me, as if thunder had struck my head directly.

And just like that we were back in our hiding place, with me finally being able to throw up in peace. Franky instantly collapsed to the ground, rolling onto his shoulder, which was on fire for some bizarre reason, luckily it wasn't massive and he was able to instantly put it out. I wanted to do nothing but pass out between the loss of blood and the after-effects of using Servant Blood, but anger took over as I heard The Idiot proclaim "Well that was disappointing." As if he just failed at winning a toy at a carnival, in my anger, I staggered to my feet and started walking towards him, somehow I still had the strength to grab him by his jacket's collar and push him against the wall, although that last part wasn't due to my strength, but just my entire body collapsing onto him, needing something to lean on "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?" Can you tell that I was angry? Cause I was livid, this Idiot just actively aggroed one of the most dangerous people in this game, fuck, she isn't even a fucking person! We don't need another eldritch abomination actively hunting us down! And now she will, you've seen her rant over on her blog, this shit isn't going to just blow over! His response was to just push me away, causing me to fall, but before I could hit the ground he grabbed onto my arm, holding me up "Listen, I don't fucking know what exactly made you give that much of a shit about Motormouth..." Yup, he was totally missing the point here "But think about it, I've already attacked her family before, she was already going to come for me regardless..." Gee it's almost as if provoking dangerous psychopaths is a bad idea or something, at this point he pulled me up, letting me lean on the wall "Even more, after this, if I hadn't done what I did, she'd be able to track and follow us in an instant..." he folded his arms and leaned on the same wall "I didn't kill her, I simply gave Wolf something to occupy herself with, whilst I made it harder for her to track us..." he began walking off to his room, I was in too much pain to say anything "Besides, why are you pissed off, it's not like you violated the deal with her..." He turned around and stood in his doorway "The after effects are going to start setting in soon, the Dead Man water is in the cupboard..." he pointed at the cup board, the same water he used on me before when I was slowly dying from all the exposure to all the servant blood I injected myself when I was in a fit of rage. I was about to start going towards it, but Franky was already on it, handing me the jar, he put my arm over his shoulder and began helping me make my way to the bed "Heal up, we're going after your lead next."




And that's what happened, it's fucked, it's pointless, I'm sure Kelevra will post his side of things at some point when he will be done licking up his wounds, but fuck man, was this avoidable.

Fuck it, it happened, don't care, we're going after my lead next, all that matters.

14 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA

    OH MAN. THAT IS PATHETIC. To summarize, you now have one of the most dangerous people on the whole GODDAMN PLANET gunning for your ass, because Kelly lost a fight and decided to be a sore loser about it. AMAZING. QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT. I don't even know who to root for anymore. Sure, you and the Corpse Rapist are the underdogs here, and that Kennel full of shitbags and weirdos is a problem for me... But Man does Kelly deserve what is coming to him, and so do you for being stupid enough to play along with him. Maybe you'll catch the Big Bad Wolf in a good mood, and Hart will be the one to deal with you... But you don't strike me as that lucky. Oh man this is gonna be good.

    I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm ready for the next act, and I do have to wonder... Do you welcome Audience participation in this little tragedy? Heheheheheheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next act huh? Tough titties, we're done messing with Wolf and her little club, fuck that shit, guess you're going to have to find another way to get your jollies off.

      And dude, if you're planning on interfering in some way, I can't exactly stop you from trying, if you really miss the Bandaged Idiot that much that you can't sit still, who am I to stand in the way of true love?

      Delete
    2. You might be done with the Wolf, doesn’t mean she’s done with you.

      Delete
    3. Careful, I have no intention of doing anything against you, specifically. You really don't want to give me a reason to change my mind about that, friend. Believe me, I am the lesser of the evils at play here.

      Gotta say, though, you must be a HELL of a lot dumber than you seem, if you think Wolf is just gonna let this go. There is a very, very good reason I didn't try to do anything too amusing when I visited. Personally, I'd send the Pack a gift basket, or at least a Get-Well Soon Card, if I were you. Won't really help, of course, but it would be funny.

      The next act has likely already begun, whether you like it or not. Heheheheheh. Feel free to pretend like you're safe, and there won't be retaliation... But don't act surprised when the End comes. Hope your performance is up to snuff. I'll be rooting for you.

      Delete
    4. Sore loser? Starman you wound me, the only reason why I did what I did was to provide further motivation, see? I didn't believe Knitty had her heart in the fight, neither did I to be honest, now she does, I only aim to assist.

      Delete
    5. You are a sore loser, Calavera; no matter what bullshit excuses you come up with. Next time, your little pissant won't be able to save you.

      Delete
  2. Remember when you said we would think you were an idiot for teaming up with Kelevra and that we didn’t need to tell you because you already knew it was a stupid idea? I do, literally any time you post, because how can I not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shit, maybe you're right, maybe I should stop following stupid ideas, I mean, I said the same thing to Alesa when she proposed to help you out, guess I should have just listened, at least maybe then you wouldn't be here to bug me in the comments.

      Delete
    2. If you truly believe I have enough blame to shoulder for it, you know what to do about it.

      Delete
  3. "I don't do mindless killing or torture". Neither do I. No, I put a lot of thought into my torture methods. Each step is carefully planned and performed to achieve a desired effect. If you are still working with Calavera when I find him -and make no mistake, I WILL find him- you will see this for yourself, in agonizing detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you WILL find me? Well gee, I'm looking forward to it, after all, I do expect a personal thank you from you, for providing Fell with the same gift that Slendy provided you with. I mean, sure, it's up to Fell now if she remains a brain-dead husk, but aren't you glad I gave her the opportunity?

      Delete
    2. As glad as I'm sure you will be when I consume you. How is that stump healing up, by the way?

      Delete
  4. Hey Malik, you had a smartass reply for everyone else, so why did you go quiet when Wolf commented? Where's your smartass remark for her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if you really want one, here you go.

      Fuck off.

      Delete