Monday 12 December 2016

Almost over.

It's almost over, almost finished, he thought he had me, but he was wrong.

Nobody is around anymore to read this, so why am I writing this down? Because I want to remember it myself, I want this to remain recorded, I want somebody to stumble upon this at some point in time and know that Claude was killed by my hands.

But first, an explanation is in order. If you look at the last post made on this blog by Claude, I was captured, beaten, tortured and interrogated. At first, it wasn't too bad, he tried to make me talk about the briefcase by using the "We used to be good friends" sentiment "Remember the old days?" that type of shit. Too bad for him, I did and still do, it did nothing but anger me even more than I already was and got him nowhere.

As weeks and months would go by, the interrogation tactics would become more cruel and painful, at some points, he would even let other people join in on the fun and yet again, it got him nowhere, apart from my hatred for him grow, to the point of when I would pass out, I would have dreams about inflicting so much pain upon him and then ending his miserable life. Those dreams was my only was of escape from the reality of the situation, which was, after various attempts, his bosses will order him to dispose of me and I will be dead.

And I was absolutely right, After many, many months, either their patience ran out, maybe they were finally moving out of their base and had to get rid of everything that held them back, or maybe Claude just got tired of my stubborn nature, whatever the case, one day, or night, not quite sure, Claude came into the room with the intent of finally finishing me off.

He told me how he wished that it didn't have to come to this, he wished he could avoid this, about how much he missed how everything was before, the four of us living in the house and just being a family. I stayed silent, I had nothing to say to him, he was the one who burned all of that down and if he was seeking forgiveness, he wasn't getting any of it, especially not from me, the bastard could wallow in his self pity to death, in fact, one of the main reasons I didn't say anything to him, was because I was hoping that after he gets rid of me as well, the self guilt will be too much of a burden for him and he will hang himself, drive off of a cliff, drown himself, or just shoot himself.

However, one thing did catch my attention, he had my briefcase with him. He noticed that I took notice and without me even asking about it, he said that the reason he brought it with himself was because his bosses wanted him to start using those liquids, to become one of their most powerful soldiers as they try to rebuild the whole Oracle system back to the way it was. I stayed silent, but this time it wasn't because of hatred, it was because of disgust, how could a person be that much of a push-over, he willingly turned himself into a test subject for those power hungry idiots, no second thoughts, just like he had no second thoughts when he allowed their errand boys do the dirty deed that broke this family apart.

This wasn't a person standing in front of me, it was a sad, pathetic, worthless bag of flesh, filled with various organs standing in front of me.

And the reason he was intending to use one of those liquids on himself against me, was because he was afraid of using them and he wanted for a friend to be around, in order not to be afraid. He came to the wrong place, maybe he was confused, whatever the case, he wasn't my friend, he burned that word down, delusional idiot.

Then he proceeded to take one of the syringes out of the briefcase, the one he chose was filled with Azoth, I bet his bosses did not allow him to use any other ones. And he injected himself with it, after which he fell down, screaming in pain,as the transformation began, those moments were the only moments that I felt happy, hearing him grovel in pain, seeing him pain, was the most satisfying thing I've seen for these several months. Watching various black tentacles rip through his flesh, seeing him bleed, I suddenly felt alive again.

That enjoyment was quickly interrupted as my attention turned from the pathetic idiot on the floor, to the various screams and gun shots that suddenly began to ring out, behind the doors.

Something was going down and I wasn't the only one who noticed, Claude also did, he began to stand up, looking at the door, after which he looked at me, with seemingly surprised look on his face, as various tentacles were sticking out of his back, face and arms. It's like he forgot that I was in that room, after which one of his fellow proxy's body came crashing through the door, no, can't count it as a full body if all of it's limbs were ripped off.

And as the door got smashed, all of a sudden I felt a giant rumbling sound, after the body hit the floor, the floor began to shake, along with the walls, as the ceiling began to slowly come down. And then was saw him, tall, pale, faceless, standing right there, in the doorway, not even for one second loosing his balance over the shaking floor, Slenderman.

The shaking was so strong, me and my chair fell over, I was confused, disoriented, couldn't see anything correctly, I could only hear Claude and his, insane laughing, no idea what was happening and I didn't care that much, I was more concerned with all the debris that was falling down from the ceiling. The lights came crashing down right in front of my face, sparks flying into my face and then my memory goes blank, I don't know what happened, did I lose consciousness from a piece of debris that hit me in the head, I don't know, all I knew is when I woke up, I was amongst the debris, laying there, unharmed.

I got up, lost and confused, standing in the middle of a giant pile of debris, where there once was a warehouse which was used as a base, underneath the debris, most likely, a plethora of dead bodies. My immediate concern was whether Claude was among that pile of bodies, but I didn't have time to find out, I heard the sirens in the distance and I had to get out of there fast.

After that, several weeks of healing followed. I still don't know what happened in there, why Slenderman decided to off his servants and how I survived, whatever the case, one thing is for sure, Claude is still out there if I am to believe the victim list from the Police. Claude isn't amongst the list of the dead, so my mission is still on.

And I doubt it will be going on for much longer, all of his powerful allies had fallen, he is most likely hurt and injured, he has no finances to get out of the country, let alone the city, quite simply put, he is defenseless and I will capitalize on this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment