Wednesday 15 October 2014

Got Him

We caught him.

Luckily, he didn't do anything horrible, only threatened people and steered up a fuss. Subdued him with chloroform, he is sleeping in his room now. I locked the room and nailed down the windows so he wouldn't be able to get out, he is too emotionally unstable to let him go anywhere.

I don't really owe anyone here an explanation, but seeing as Alesana became friends with some of you, I guess you would like to know.

Alesana is dead.

Me and Malik were on a mission at the time. When we came back, we found her dead body on the couch in the living room, pillow on her head, bullet...Well, you get the picture. The symbol that was written on the wall in her blood was "XX" which I think we all know what it means.

Malik broke down, stormed out of the house in a fit of rage, tried to stop him, but he threatened me with his sword. Knowing Malik, he is very unstable when really pissed off, the fact that he could kill anyone wasn't a stretch, hence the message, I had to bring him back, before he could do anything stupid.

So now you know...

This... Fuck this.

3 comments:

  1. What the fuck

    I thought they were after me, just how many of them are there? I'm so sorry. It should have been me. I swear to god next time I'll make sure it's me and not anyone else. They know I'm all alone now. I have to move out of my safehouse so I'll be on the streets, so I might find out who it was there. I'll give up my job and food of I have to. I swear to God. She didn't deserve that. I'm really really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit... I'm late to the news, but I'll offer my condolences. She seemed like a nice person, or as nice as anyone could be in these circumstances. Kill the bastard(s) involved, I wish you luck.

    ReplyDelete