Thursday 6 May 2021

Welp here I am

 Slightly drunk and high off my tits, about to probably make a fool of myself, but who cares right? All of you are fucking dead anyway, just screaming into the cyber void at this point. It's kind of funny you know? I was chastised so many times for being dumb enough to go with that asshole's plans, which in retrospect was true, I was/am a dumbass, correctomundo bruv, give yourself a pat on the back you egotistical prick.

Oh wait.

you can't, none of you can, cuz you're all fucking dead! Nowhere to be found, probably buried 10 feet under in some shallow grave in the middle of bum-fuck-nowhere, yeah that's right, you're all dead AND I'M STILL FUCKING ALIVE

WHY

I don't fucking know

god knows I wish to be fucking dead

But I just can't seem to get there, I mean, I got what I wanted, Martha's dead, Alesa's death was avenged, that's it, time to [ack ur stuff and say farewell à la bullet-to-the-dome express. Yet here I am, in this park, half buzzed-half high, middle of the night, on my own.

Yeah snapped at Franky earlier to leave me alone, still feel kind of shitty about it, however in my defence, I was planning on killing myself and I didn't want him to stop me. But like I said, I've been on this bench for 8 hours now, my gun safely tucked away into my jacket, thought I'd just blow my brains out and be done with it BUT I FUCKING CAN'T

and i don't know why

My hand just can't seem to have enough strength to grip the gun and raise to my temple, which is fucking stupid, it makes no fucking sense, I shouldn't have this problem at all. I literally have nothing left to live for, all of my friends are fucking dead, all I have to look forward to is a lifetime of paranoia and near-death experiences, and rcentl I found out that I can't seem to get a decent amount of sleep no matter how much I try, because that kid's tear filled face FUCKING haunts me. He's always there, staring at me with those giant eyes of his, fuc kman I knew I was going to get fucked over, but I was hoping that it would end in me dying, not... fucking this.

And where in the fuck is the tall fuck!? I thought he got a slender boner for when one of his victims was alone in a forested area in the middle of the night, well here i am fucker, where the fuck are you!?



this is fucking stupid FUCK

6 comments:

  1. A lot of people may have died, laid low, or just stopped updating. Though new ones will always sprout. And I believe the tall fucker is tormenting other people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course he is! He was all over me a few months ago, but now, when I wouldn't mind himhis actually offing me, he is nowhere to be seen the sadistic fuck.

      Take my advice, whoever you are, follow the example of those that are laying low, posting does nothing but increase the suffering.

      Or don't, I don't really give a shit, I do however need a new bottle tho.

      Delete
    2. It’s sad really. The more you know your fucked. The less you know more get hurt.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Would have loved to offer you a bottle or two as well. On a sidenote, yeah, posting does nothing but make others more curious and "infect" the populace.

    I'm the type to lay low, infiltrate a few groups, keep my neck covered, gather intel, just the average works. Why would the tall fucker come after me when I could just be the most boring person there could ever be.

    He seemed to like the rebel type or those who fights or whatever makes its victims interesting for it.

    Stay alive though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't.

    Trust me.

    There's no rhyme or reason to that thing, so don't try to apply it, never works.

    As for staying alive, mate you might not have noticed but I'm not too big on "staying alive".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed you weren't. And thanks for the concern. However small that is. Call me the uninteresting boring nosey person that I am. But I'll try to help whatever is left of this community.

      I'll die anyways. For now, I'll have my boring self accompany you for you discomfort.

      Delete