Saturday 10 June 2023

fuck off with these titles

Going to go over the border.

The fuck does that mean?

The preachy, nutjob apparently has some kind of border established around his fortress, you can only go that far before his traps end and you wander out into the uncharted parts of The Path.

The fact that he thinks his border matters, shows how little he understands, this place shifts and morphs on it's own whim, today his border can cover a lot of land, tomorrow less, day after that his border might just disappear. So for the first time since our stop here, I'm going to go beyond it, tired of sitting on my hands and let the hunger, and thirst finally begin to creep in. Need to get out of here and in order to do that I need to find Franky, ignore what Hannah says, its not about me worrying about him, this place is more natural to him than our own world, for all the training the Proxy organizations provided us back in the day nobody could even come close to the level of efficiency that Franky seemed to have when navigating this place.

Why would I worry for his well being? That sort of thing is reserved for friends and I'm not worthy of being his friend, I'm cursed him out when he was looking out for me, I'm the one who dragged him into the mess with the bandaged idiot...

I'm one of the people responsible for her death, worse I was the initiator of the events that led to her death

im the saboteur




And now I got another person into this mess and the only way I will get her out is if I find Franky.

So that's why I'm so eager to find him Hannah, not because I'm worried about him, but because I need him to get you out of here and the longer I sit in that nutjob's monastery, the less chance I have of finding your way out.

So don't look for me, don't go out there alone, it's too dangerous, I was trained for this shit, I have an idea of what I'm doing, whereas you have never been here before, you'll get lost in seconds. Stay here with the nutjob, if things start to get hairy, grab any weapons you can and hightail it out of here, I'll find you.

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe for a second that you aren't fucking worried about Franky. Yeah, you said some shit you didn’t mean, but that doesn’t mean that you’re not worthy to be his friend.

    I know it’s probably way too fucking late to tell you not to go alone, so I’ll just tell you to be careful out there. I really hope you find him and get back safely.

    ReplyDelete