Tuesday 25 November 2014

A Facade

You told me to meet you at her grave, to have a meaningful conversation, so I did.

You started telling me how I should drop it, how it is pointless to pursue revenge, how it will eat me up from the inside. I think I would have listened, I mean it makes sense, I can't kill all of them, I might as well end myself, or carry on, one of those. All of this would have made sense, all your words would make sense.....One problem.

It's kind of ridiculous to make sense of a lie, especially when it's coming from a person who is staring me dead in the eyes and is telling me this bullshit, not once flinching.

There, in the rain, I asked you, I made you swear on our friendship to tell me that you had nothing to do with it. You looked me dead in the eyes, knowing that I knew the truth you said "No".

See, that night, when she was killed, it wasn't the timberwolves that visited her, the people that visited her were the same people who beat the living shit out of me, that's right, the higher up's boys. They just walked up to her while she was on the couch, watching TV, they put the pillow over her head and released one bullet, after that they casually walked out, not before leaving the Timberwolf symbol on the wall.

But how were they able to sneak up on her you ask? I mean, breaking the door should have made some noise, right? Not when someone willingly opens it for them. That night, you weren't on a mission, you were inside the house, with her and you opened the door for them.

It was supposed to be a simple clean up mission, right? And it would have been, if only you wouldn't have forgot about the cameras installed inside all of the Proxy houses, right? But maybe you did think of that, I mean, the footage goes directly "Upstairs" so nobody can really see it, right? Well, what if I told you, that somebody, a long time ago, intercepted the frequency of the file send and had them accessed on his own laptop?

Don't look at me, Alesana was the one to do it, but on my request.

I saw you Claude, I saw you willingly opening the door for them and while you didn't carry out the deed, you were part of it, you could have saved her, but you didn't and then you proceeded to lie right into my face. You swore on our friendship and you lied, there is no friendship, not anymore.

In fact, once you read this, I'll be gone. Sleep with one eye open, cause now, I'm going to be coming after you.

You piece of shit.

5 comments:

  1. I won't waste my time on Claude.

    What aren't YOU telling us, Malik?

    Curious to know the part you played in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like watching a soap opera :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, you established yourself as a Dick, congrats, now scram.

      Delete
    2. I don't think you have much claim to the moral high ground, there. So no, I reckon I'll stay put as long as it pleases me.

      And capitalising 'Dick' is really fucking weird.

      Delete