Sunday 31 October 2021

A Hollowed Proxy

Fucking Jamaican bastard won't leave me the fuck alone.



Guess I should start from where I left off...

Uh yeah, I was kind of around, found myself in a self-perpetuated loop, some people would call it "going through the motions" which is accurate I guess.

I don't know, I'd just be wandering around the city literally in a circle, my day would start off under a bridge where I tended to sleep, waking up in the morning from my makeshift out of cardboard and newspapers bed. Then I'd go through the park to a homeless shelter where I'd get my breakfast, which should tell you about the state I'm in that the homeless are willing to take me for one of their own, I guess at this point I actually am one of them, only armed. Then I'd go to a library in town to use their computers, there I'd spend most of my time either watching something, or reading up on things, I'm assuming the reason I wasn't kicked out is because with so little people using computers in a library these days, I wasn't exactly bothering anyone. Then closer to night time I'd go past the homeless shelter to get myself some soup dinner, after which I'd go back to the park at night into one of it's many forested areas. In said forested area was an old, rusty gazebo inside of which my "drinking club" would congregate. I was actually accepted into said club when I saved one of it's members from a beat down by some dick-heads that were about my age, it was easy to do too, again because I'm armed. As thanks they brought me into the "drinking club" where a bunch of homeless guys would throw their remaining cash together, buy a bottle of booze and spend the night drinking their troubles away. Normally I would decline because that meant that I'd need to socialize, but the desire for a drink was far too great, luckily for me they seemed to quickly figure out that I wasn't one for conversations, so they would usually talk among themselves while passing the bottle around. After that I'd leave them to go under my bridge, rinse and repeat.

During those drunken walks in the night through the park, part of me was hoping that the tall bastard would show up and finally end it.

Until one night, as I was making my way back to my bridge I stumbled upon him, standing directly in my way with his weird cult robe flapping in the wind, Eko. I have not seen the annoying bastard for weeks since my last post and quite frankly I liked it that way, so of course he felt the need to intrude on my peaceful existence, the annoying cunt.

I was slightly shit-faced at the time, so my memory of our conversation here might be a bit foggy, but I'm pretty sure I told him to fuck off and leave me alone, definitely something among those lines. I don't think he got that message though because the next second I knew, I was being pelted in the face with a flurry of random pieces of paper which were flying directly from his shadowy silhouette, whilst his laugh echoed through the air. I remember clumsily swinging at the pieces of paper that were flying at me, blocking off my vision and slowly making me tip over with the strong wind that was carrying said pieces of paper. The before mentioned flailing caused me to suddenly hit a brick wall that just happened to come out of nowhere, causing me to fall backwards right on my ass. I rolled around on the ground for a good few minutes, just trying to let the pain pass on until I realize, the ground was made out of asphalt, which makes absolutely no sense for a park right?

Well that's because I was no longer at a park, the gold toothed bastard transported me somewhere, middle of fucking nowhere, on the roof of some kind of abandoned building. Finally getting up I tried to figure out exactly where I was, fat fucking chance, all around the abandoned building was a deep forest which was just great, for all I knew I could be in some kind of third world shit-hole. But before I could try and entertain that idea, my train of thought was interrupted by a sound that was coming from behind me, I turned around slowly to face the broken apart walls with empty window holes from which the sound was echoing from, this made me realize that whatever this building was supposed to be had two floors and I was standing on the roof of the first floor. I also realized that the wall I smacked into earlier must have been this same wall from within of which the sound was coming from.

I began to cautiously approach the wall and the sound began to slowly resemble the sound of sobbing, which wasn't creepy at all what-so-ever. As I was making my way towards the source of the sobbing this is where my second realization had struck me, I was no longer drunk, which on one hand is great because I didn't have to deal with the hangover in the morning, on the other it fucking bothers me greatly how this Eko can just randomly will my inebriation away.

But at that point there was no time to get pissed off about my drinking habits, I was in the middle of a forest with the sound of creepy sobs coming from beneath me. I slowly and quietly got close to one of the empty window holes and peeked inside. I was looking down upon a massive, derelict room with no flooring, there was a bare minimum of any kind of furniture inside: a table, few chairs, a dresser and a campfire that was out, above the campfire was a stick with a few, what looked like dead, cooked rats impaled on it. A room at the Hilton this was not.

As for the sobbing it was coming from a hooded figure that was facing one of the corners of said "room". This person's clothes were fairly regular, only thing that stood out about them were the various dirt stains, that's pretty much it. Suddenly the person's sobbing turned into pained screaming, revealing that this person was a man, he gripped his head and began to violently jerk around the room knocking shit over, revealing that he was also wearing what looked like a bat mask. I began to slowly take my gun out, just in case downgrade Batman had spotted me, when suddenly a hand grabbed my own hand with the gun and the other one covered my mouth after which then I heard a whisper in my ear: "He can't see us, keep looking."

Once I was let go of, I slowly turned my head to see that it was Eko, the creepy fuck, his fucking hands were cold as fuck by the way, I was about to give him a piece of my mind but I was once again interrupted by the violent grunting that had replaced the pained screaming from below, so I turned to face the shitty "Batcave" to see Batman on all fours just grunting, coughing and trying really hard to vomit something out. The result was black sludge just exploding out of his mouth, shit looked nasty and the constant gagging made me want to projectile vomit myself, but I couldn't do it because suddenly... I don't know, this will sound extremely cliche and dumb as fuck but the air changed, it felt heavier to a point that I could feel pressure in my chest, it felt like I was about to have a fucking heart attack. The pain was so great that I closed my eyes and tried to get the fuck away from the window, I was literally suffocating, but I wasn't allowed to move away because Eko and his cold fucking hands grabbed me by the back of my neck and forced me to stay in place, through pain I could hear him whispering in my ear again: "It's alright, most of you don't tend to experience this when Daygfoifsha (I have no fucking idea what this means, I'm going off by memory on how he said whatever this word was supposed to be) chooses to appear to you."

I sweat up a waterfall and I think I chipped one of my teeth, I was gritting my teeth THAT hard, it was fucking agony. Luckily it began to pass, I was able to gasp in air without pain, the feeling was so relieving that I instantly opened my eyes just to make sure I was indeed still alive. I should have kept them shut.

And then I saw it, the tall fucking bastard that was responsible for all the pain and suffering, standing over Batman who was now kneeling but also crying at the thing's feet. Any details of the tall fuck escaped me, I have no idea how people were able to determine that it was wearing a suit for all these years, it's body is so black that trying to look for any kind of details within it, like wrinkles on his pants or suit, is pointless, you can't see anything. It's body is just this black void, then again, maybe it's because I was looking at it from above and behind, for the first time ever I felt like I had managed to sneak up on the tall fucker and if what they say about him choosing to present himself differently to each person it reveals itself to is true, then maybe what I was seeing wasn't being influenced by it.

The man at the thing's feet didn't say anything, just quietly sobbed. That was until I saw four tendrils rip out from the tall fucker's back, each one wrapping around the poor bastard's individual limb, lifting him up in the air slowly, he just kept on sobbing. The tall fuck lifted its hand until it was on the same level as batman's head, then it's black as tar fingers began to extend, wrapping around the bat mask going underneath it without taking it off and I could see some kind of weird movement going on underneath the mask and the hood of the poor bastard that was strung up. His sobbing gradually changing to that of pained bursts of screams, I could very clearly hear the sound of flesh tearing and bones crunching, all while it's tendril fingers were creating various holes in the mask, breaking through it, like some kind of in-grown mold that was just breaking out from behind the wall. Eventually his mask completely broke off and I saw that his finger tendrils were no longer tendrils, it was just this black sludge all over the poor bastards face that was just moving around, slowly engulfing the front of his head, the grotesque noises of his face falling apart sounding louder than his muffled scream. At this point his entire body was shaking, no, more like convulsing, it was fucked up.

I could literally see his eye ball and bloody jaw bone leaking through the black ooze up into it's arm, eventually drowning within it. It was disturbing when he was screaming in pain as his face was being mushed up by the faceless fuck, it became eerie when his screaming and convulsions seized and all I could hear was this weird sound of thick liquid moving around, it was disgusting, but I couldn't look away.

Then it all stopped, no sound, no movement, all was static.

And then the sound of thick liquid moving resumed, this time it was faster and judging by the strung up body jerking backwards, as opposed to it being pulled forwards like before, I assume it was now moving towards the face, something I would confirm as soon as I saw what looked like a bloody ear, flowing through it's long arm, right towards the guy's engulfed face. Gradually the strung up body would begin breathing again and the faceless bastard would begin to retract his hand from the guy's face, the black sludge reducing to five long tendrils that were entering inside the guy's head through one of his eye holes, just underneath the eye; one of his nostrils; there were two tendrils that went deeper under the hood, probably to get in through his ears; and one through the mouth. It was really disgusting to see how said tendrils exited all of said orifice's, with that disgusting fleshy sound, all retracting to form a very thin hand.

ijustliterallywatchedamansfacegettakenapartonlyforittobeputbacktogetheragainWTF

The guy's face was intact, no blood, no sign of any forced entry, not a scratch, the only sign of any damage was the fact that he was unconscious, no fucking wonder- HOW THE FUCK WAS HE EVEN ALIVE!? Wild.

It seemed like the faceless fuck was done playing with it's toy and dropped the poor bastard right on the ground like a rag doll. Then I began feeling it again, a sudden wave of nausea hitting me, the painful feeling in my chest coming back, as soon as I began feeling it I instantly backed away from the window opening trying me best to outrun the ensuing pain and luckily for me Eko didn't restrain me this time, but continued to stand in place, looking at me, his gold toothed smile shining through as I was kneeling down on the ground from the massive migraine that was rummaging in my head, the sick fuck. A sudden urge to cough took me over and I began hacking up the nasty black shit as blood began to trickle out of my nose, I haven't had these in a long fucking time, I did not miss this.

Once I was done, I looked up at Eko and he just kept smiling away, very fucking funny dickhead. He gestured towards the window opening for me to yet again take a look, the pain seemed to have gone away so I got up and did just that, simply because I really had no other choice in the matter.

The faceless fuck was gone, just like that.

Inside the man was already on his feet, no sobbing, no grunting, nothing, just silence. He had made his way to the dresser, opening the top shelf and revealing that inside was an endless amount of various plastic, animal masks. He grabbed the one that looked like a snake and after putting it on, he opened the second shelf revealing a pile of different type of knives, a typical slasher paradise. Once he grabbed a knife of his choosing he immediately dashed out one of the empty window openings located on the first floor, taking off god knows where, to do fuck knows what.

After all of that fucky shit, I had only one question on my mind, why the fuck was I brought there to witness said fucky shit, a question I very non-politely directed at my kidnapper.

In response the douchebag just began stroking his goat beard with that weirdly amused smile creeping up on his face: "Does this not remind you of anything?"

"What in the fuck does that mean!?" I'll be honest, I was fucking worried that his vague bullshit was trying to imply that I myself went through the slender facial reconstruction service during my service, I mean if it did happen, I definitely had no memory of it which is nothing new with the tall fuck.

My train of thought was interrupted by Eko just plainly answering: "It doesn't matter, what does matter is that my duty has been fulfilled, yet again."

That got me boiling, this fucking guy was literally ping ponging me around as if I was a in the middle of a game of ping-pong, literally and quite frankly, it was pissing me off, so I burst out: "Duty? What fucking duty!? Motherfucker what do you want with me!? I just watched an unknown schmuck's face get pulled off and put back on again! What the fuck does that achieve and why fucking me!? Wha-" My line of questioning was once again cut off, I also paraphrased that last part, the original conversation included a lot of profanity in the direction of my kidnapper and as the age old meme goes:

   
 
                                                                fuck you
His response to my barrage of questions was another line of vague bullshit: "It's funny that you refer to him as 'unknown' when the both of you are so similar."

At this point my anger got the better of me, I was just so tired of having no answers and the fact that nobody was just fucking leaving me alone, first the bandaged retard offers me a partnership, then the undead fuck gives me a dip in the freezing lake and then there was this douche that just randomly abducts me to show me some fucked up shit for no reason. Ok maybe there was a reason, still fuck him.

So I snapped, turned around and swung at him, hoping to at least knock one of his golden teeth out of his fucking mouth. No such look, before my punch could even connect I was yet again being pelted by a bunch of pieces of paper, all suddenly coming out of nowhere and once again obscuring my vision, the powerful wind that was blowing them threw me off balance and I felt like I was falling through the window opening directly onto the first floor. The length of the fall definitely felt like that was the distance, I braced myself for impact hoping that I could just get off with a broken rib rather than a full blown spine injury. Yet, when I hit the ground, it didn't feel like I fell off a second floor, more like I fell off a jungle gym, when I opened my eyes, I was back at the park like nothing had happened.

I tried sleeping that night at my regular spot, but simply couldn't fall asleep, no idea why. So I stayed up, just looking at the lake under the bridge, not thinking about anything in particular. Fucking liar, you were thinking about her, her death anniversary was just a few weeks ago. Also Jeremy and how you ruined his life.

The next day I went about my regular routine... Well except the drinking part, didn't feel like it, I felt sick as is after what I had witnessed, I didn't want to puke out whatever food I managed to get inside of myself, so I played it safe.

Turns out that going through the motions whilst being sober is kind of sickening, so tonight right on Halloween, I'm going to fuck off out of this shitty town. I have no idea where I will go or what I will do, not even sure if I'll update again, I just kind of want to disappear. Fuck this shit man, it's all fucked, making this post out of the before mentioned library and fucking right off.

Good luck to all you fuckers out there, you're going to need it.

3 comments:

  1. Hey. It's been a minute. It's good to know you're still out there, or you were as of this post anyway.

    Looks like we've both been in some deep fucking ruts. Shit's hard to think about. Really fucking hard to deal with.

    From that last bit, it sounds like you're starting to dig your ass out of your rut though. Any kind of change is probably for the fucking best. Maybe it's time for me to finally do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still out there, moved a few cities, actually trying to get a job right now, as weird as it may sound, doubt I'll keep it for long but I just wanted to remind myself what it's like to be normal.

      Yeah, I don't know exactly what you've been thinking about, but I hope you won't draw the same conclusion I did during my rut.

      As for digging yourself out of a rut, out of the two of us, you have the better chance so I'm confident you'll be able to do it, you've encountered far more insane shit than me and survived to this day.

      Delete
    2. I get that. Working a normal job feels like something from a different lifetime, though the odd glance thrown at my fucked up face reminds me that it isn't.

      Yeah, I've seen some shit, but so have you. Your ass made it this far, so I know you're fucking strong enough to haul it out of that rut.

      Delete